Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Starting Bible study



        Have you ever had an important turning point in your life? The first Monday of March in 1991 was a historical day in my life. I couldn’t imagine the influence that that day would have on my life then.  Before Bible study, I was so pessimistic about my life and the world because I had a lot of difficult times due to my family’s poor economic situation since my childhood.  I used to feel that: life was too difficult to live, the world was very cold to me, and I was an insignificant . Therefore, I looked sad, gloomy  and I had an inferiority complex.  In addition, my goal in life was just to be a teacher and make money  to support my parents. However,  one of my seniors in my college  invited me to her Bible study club, and I accepted her invitation without any hesitation because I was interested in the Bible. Thanks to Bible study, I have got many valuable things and my life has gradually changed so far. While I was  studying  the Bible very carefully, I came to recognize God’s existence,  His love for me and His power and wisdom to help me.  As a result now, I am always happy even in bad times because of my strong belief  about  life, the world and God, based on the Bible.  Also, I  found a new goal in life, which is to enjoy life and to make others happy. Furthermore,  I came to understand others’ circumstances and make better relationships with them. I think the happiness I feel today in my marriage life is due to Bible study.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of pufsttp2011 blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Femalegra 100mg Tablet is known to be one of the most wrecking disorders for men, and Sildenafil Citrate is one of the most generally utilized medications to fix Erectile Dysfunction. Due to the consistent advancement in the pharmaceutical market, Sildenafil has been fabricated for ladies to use. In ladies, in any case, the issue is distinctive as there is no erection engaged with it.

    ReplyDelete