More about Khan Analytics (starts at 1:10)
Interview with Salman Khan
Flipped Classroom Network
About Flipped Classroom
Teachers "Doing The Flip" To Help Students Become Learnershttp://www.thedailyriff.com/articles/teachers-doing-the-flip-to-help-students-become-learners-531.php
Gamification of the Flipped Classroom
- How effective/efficient is your direct instruction? How much of this could students receive independently?
- What do you consider to be your most valuable 'student to valuable human time' in the classroom?
- What do you do when there's a great disparity in how much different student seem to understand what is being taught?
- How do you deal with Swiss Cheese gaps of knowledge in your students (and yourself)?
- How could you envision a 'flipped classroom' model working for language learning?
- What would be the advantages and disadvantages?
- How would being part of a global learning community affect language learning in your class?
- How might gaming dynamics like 'badges, scores, and virtual role play' affect your students learning?
- What would the role of the teacher be in all this?