One-on-one conferences to revise your writing.
After you’ve revised your writing, post the photos and descriptions on your blog.
To post on your blog Learningcall.net/2011/03/blogger-guide-examples-tasks.html#photos
To post in Picasa Learningcall.blogspot.com/2011/04/google-photos-picasa.html
Before your conference or after you finish posting to your blog, you can:
Build your vocabulary at:
- Memrise.com (create your own account or use ID: pufsttp Password: 4CALL-fun)
- Vocabulary.com (login optional) or FreeRice.com (no login)
- Englishcentral.com/vocabulary (you’ll need to log in with your EnglishCentral ID)
- Vocabulary exercises http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises_list/alle_words.htm
or your practice your grammar at:
- OWL Exercises http://owl.english.purdue.edu/exercises
You can also visit your classmates’ blogs and make comments. See blog list in the right side column of this site.